Tuesday, August 11, 2009

1 month has past

1 month and then some. Honestly I don't really feel like I've kept you guys too much in the dark, but if so, my apologies. 

I've become somewhat bored lately; I no longer go to bed mad early (because of jet lag) and now i'm up til around 1 or 2 just in front of the computer. It used to be that I would come home, eat dinner, then go to sleep. Oh well. 

My korean is...progressing. slightly. Its cool. I like to think by the time I get back i'll have it down. I could probably write about 70 percnt of this in korean, which is good. 

Anywho, i've given considerable thought to buying an SLR camera, which would make this blog infinitely more interesting. I'll know by the end of hte month. 

Anyways I haven't really done anything especially exciting...drank a bit, ate some stuff...nothing weird. 

Boo suggested writing about an observation...which is...: Korean's are crazy tall. Like...fo' real. 

1 comment: