Thursday, June 25, 2009

Transformers 2

This has very little relevance to Korea, but I just felt like sharing my thoughts.

I'll say there is...minimal spoilers in this. 

Michael Bay kind of sucks as a director, but he suurreee knows what eye candy is. 

I could probably leave it at that...but naaahh.

My biggest issue with the movie was inconsistent level of attention on all the characters as a whole. You barely realize Ratchet, who was in the first movie, was even in the 2nd movie. I sort of picture, after the first movie, Michael Bay getting a whole lot into the transformers series and losing his whole badass edgy movie shit...because there is some interesting shit at the end. 

Oh and to all the people calling the movie racist...get a fucking life. 

Someone(something...) gets stabbed in the middle. I felt like i got stabbed too. 

But overall....it was alright. The suck was cooled over by some ridiculous 50 foot robot on 50 foot robot action...so go watch it...just because you're kind of obligated to as it is THAT summer movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment