Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The Return

So, clearly this space has been collecting dust. whoops.

no one reads this, but I'm writing this more out of some kind of self-preservation principle.

right....lets leave a time capsule on the internet. real fucking smart.

also this blog was meant specifically for my time in korea, so the web title isn't really applicable. fuck it.

i think this post will be some form of streaming thoughts

i'm 25 now. i was 21 when i made my first post. wut. da. fuq.

i'm so sick of.....i don't even know how to describe it. but at the age of 25 i feel like i have considerably less control of my life than I did 3, 4, 5, 6 years ago. AND FOR NO GOOD FUCKING REASON.

i have a theory that most stuff goes on the internet either because people are pissed and bitchy about something.........OR because they want to look cool. I inherently have very little trust in positive reviews, because they're probably written by the manufacturer (or company, restaurant, etc. etc.) (ps. this isn't always true....lets not be so pessimistic alex...)

I really do think I could manage to do all the things I want to do in my life. its not cockiness. its not me jumping in headfirst. I think i'm just in an environment of pessimism...and a lack of belief.

i need. something. someone. sometime. somewhere. somehow


No comments:

Post a Comment